The Camdenton Parks Department offers a variety of facilities and activities and is dedicated to providing superior customer service and a safe and appealing park experience to all citizens and visitors of the park.
The Parks Department maintains 120 acres of land. Activity areas include picnic areas, hiking trails, aquatic center, skate park, basketball court, tennis court, horseshoe pitching area, disc golf, baseball fields for all levels of play and public restrooms.
- Maintainance of Ball Fields/Concession area
- Maintenance and trash removal of Park picnic/playground area
- Maintenance of Aquatic Facility
- Maintenance of Dale Blair Cemetery
- Managed Deer Hunt Program
Click on Camdenton City Park for more detailed information regarding the facilities and activities at the park.